The loudspeaker matrix CE‑LSX extends the application possibilities of CESAA in small and medium-sized installations. It offers solutions for variable announcement and music areas, ensures the optimal distribution of the amplifier power and thus increases the economic efficiency of the system.
Up to 32 lines can be accommodated in a space-saving 19″ housing with 1HU. Displays for operation, alarm and line faults provide a quick overview of the current status of the loadspeaker lines.
Each loadspeaker matrix provides two WeNet system interfaces for single or redundant system connection. The emergency power manager or an external power supply unit is used for power supply. The matrix can be configured via the browser-based WeView software.
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- Expands the acoustic zones to up to 8 input channels and up to 16 output channels per module
- 2 x 48 VDC redundant supply voltage inputs with priority control
- Wide supply voltage range 37 V to 57 V
- Configuration of 3 different matrix variations
- Independent line monitoring for cable break, short circuit and ground fault
- Up to 8 galvanically isolated control outputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated quiescent current monitoring control inputs
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch for WeNet system interfaces