The terminal can operate autonomously and offers EIRENE-compliant features.
Usually a larger operating terminal (standard PC + monitor and operating system) is connected to the dispatcher via the IP network.
An Internet browser application on the external PC accesses the WEB server integrated in the dispatcher. If this additional display and control unit fails, operation is continued without interruption via the backup dispatcher.
- High-quality touch display (impact resistant according to EN 60068‑2‑75). IP32 housing prevents damage caused by liquids accidentally tipped out from above
- Dedicated, robust PTT button with LED ring for status indication of the current call
- High quality gooseneck microphone
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Suppression of acoustic echo from the loudspeaker into the microphone (AEC, automatic echo cancellation)
- Authentication via RFID key for enhanced security (option)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or plug-in power supply unit
- Installation angle 0° and 30°