For live announcements and operating of the CESAA (CE-type) or ELISA III (WM-type) systems.
The call station allows high quality voice communication via the standard SIP protocol, in intercom-mode also between call stations.
Expandable by up to 8 buttons and an integrated Ethernet range extender.
- 2 vandal-proof push buttons with clear haptic feedback
- Status display with a multicoloured LED below the buttons
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Suppression of acoustic echo from the loudspeaker into the microphone (AEC, automatic echo cancellation)
- Reduction of acoustic feedback (whistling noises) from the speaker to the microphone (pitch shift)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or power supply unit
- Vandal-proof IP64 housing
- Can be extended with an integrated Ethernet range extender