Level crossings are only opened at the request of a road user. The road user reports to the barrier operator via the call button of the crossing barrier station WM-STWL-IP, a weatherproof outdoor call station. The call is signaled at the indoor call station in the control center by the flashing of the corresponding line button and is additionally signaled acoustically.
By pressing the respective line button, the barrier operator can listen in on all level crossing intercom stations and speak to the road user. Since all the outside call stations at a level crossing can be listened to simultaneously, the road user does not have to communicate with the control center again after passing the level crossing.
The barrier operator can monitor the crossing via all outdoor call stations at the level crossing.
Optionally, a video camera is also integrated in the WM‑STWL‑IP. This ensures even better track clearance. The call station allows high-quality voice communication via the standard SIP protocol.
- Vandal-proof push button with clear haptic feedback
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or power supply unit
- Vandal-proof IP64 housing
- Optional video camera
- Can be extended with an integrated Ethernet range extender