The amplifiers generate a nominal output power of 2 x 240 W.
The circuit design ensures high efficiency and low power dissipation. The amplifier unit is supplied with 230 VAC and 48 VDC and is housed in a standardized 19″ case (IEC 602871) with two height units (HU).
All connections are located on the rear panel, all display elements on the front panel. The current operating status is indicated by LEDs. An electrically isolated general output indicates a fault detection. Two separate, galvanically isolated control inputs activate the amplifiers. The amplifier has no manual control and therefore requires no manual operation.
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- 2 x 240 W class D amplifier with high efficiency
- High audio quality
- Transformerless 100‑V output
- Galvanically isolated amplifier activation inputs
- Open circuit and short circuit protection
- 100‑V output, galvanically isolated
- Galvanically isolated analog line inputs