With 5 function keys and 2 additional mandatory keys, the call stations allows high-quality live announcements via the WeNet system interface and is used to operate the CESAA (CE-type) or ELISA III (WM-type) systems.
The call station meets all requirements of EN 54‑16 and is designed for use as a system call station for a voice alarm system (VAS) in accordance with VDE 0833‑4.
The design corresponds to ÖNORM F‑3033 (design according to DIN EN 14664 on request).
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- High-quality lockable steel housing according to ÖNORM F‑3033 with viewing window
- 7 high-quality keys with clear tactile feedback and distinct pressure point along with integrated LED for status indication
- Monitored handheld microphone with notch detection
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Dedicated, robust PTT button on the handheld microphone
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Reduction of acoustic feedback (whistling noises) from the speaker to the microphone (pitch shift)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or plug-in power supply unit
- Wall mounting set
- Emergency and alarm functions