EN 54‑16 certified WeNet system call station with touch panel, 20 buttons per UI level
The system station allows high-quality live announcements via the WeNet system interface and is used to operate the CESAA (CE-type) or ELISA III (WM-type) systems.
The call station meets all requirements of EN 54‑16 and is designed for use as a system call station for a voice alarm system (VAS) in accordance with VDE 0833‑4.
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- High-quality touch display (impact resistant according to EN 60068‑2‑75). IP32 housing prevents damage caused by liquids accidentally tipped out from above
- 5 levels with 20 buttons per level. Status display with two multi-coloured indicators (frame and fill) per button
- Dedicated, robust PTT button with LED ring to signal the current connection status
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Reduction of acoustic feedback (whistling noises) from the speaker to the microphone (pitch shift)
- Authentication via RFID key for enhanced security (option)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or plug-in power supply unit
- Installation angle 0° and 30°. Wall mounting set
- High quality gooseneck microphone
- Emergency and alarm functions