In many small projects, no other device or additional plug-in unit is required apart from the emergency power supply and possible call stations. The system is used to transmit alarm and evacuation announcements as well as general information and music of high quality.
Extensions of the functionality are possible by an integrated license system in most cases without additional hardware or exchange of components. Scaling to larger systems can be easily achieved with additional CE‑VAS4 central units.
- High integration and safety
- High performance, excellent sound
- Full connectivity
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- Up to 4 parallel streams simultaneously on the speaker lines
- Integrated TTS (Text-to-Speech) Engine
- DSP functions: Filter, EQ, adjustable delay, volume adjustment, channel mixer
- VoIP integration
- Different redundancy concepts; suitable for security level III and beyond
- Integrated backup amplifier concept
- 1 HU, 19"
- Low voltage emergency power supply allowing full performance
- Up to 4 x 150 W / 2 x 300 W / 1 x 600 W
- Excellent frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- High damping factor: > 50
- Low-noise: SNR > 96 dB (S‑AES17)
- Low crosstalk: Crosstalk attenuation > 80 dB
- Low distortion: THD+N < 0.5 % bei 1 kHz
- Integrated Ethernet 4-port switch for WeNet system and LAN interfaces
- Up to 4 audio inputs
- Up to 4 audio outputs
- Up to 8 galvanically isolated, quiescent current monitorable control inputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated control inputs additionally monitoring quiescent current
- Up to 8 galvanically isolated control outputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated, quiescent current monitorable control outputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated, current-fed [I20mA] measuring inputs
Fan concept for the product family CESAA –
Energy transmission generates heat.
By the following measures the modern product family CESAA can be used optimally with little effort. Download our fan concept.