Complete PAGA central system according to Deutsche Bahn standard level 1 and 2 with optional voice alarm function according to EN 54‑16. In many small projects, no other device or additional plug-in unit is required apart from the emergency power supply and potential call stations.
It is used to transmit information, alarm and evacuation announcements with high speech intelligibility.
Extensions of the functionality are possible by an integrated license system in most cases without additional hardware or exchange of components.
A scaling to larger systems can be easily realized by further ELISA III‑IP.
- High integration and safety
- High performance, excellent sound
- Full connectivity
- Certified for PAGA systems of Deutsche Bahn according to standard level 1 and 2
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- Different redundancy concepts; suitable for security level III and beyond
- Integrated backup amplifier concept
- Up to 4 parallel streams simultaneously on the speaker lines
- Integrated TTS (Text-to-Speech) Engine
- VoIP integration
- Multilingual automatic announcements
- 1 HU, 19"
- Low voltage emergency power supply allowing full performance
- Up to 4 x 150 W / 2 x 300 W / 1 x 600 W
- Excellent frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- High damping factor: > 50
- Low-noise: SNR > 96 dB (S‑AES17)
- Low crosstalk: Crosstalk attenuation > 80 dB
- Low distortion: THD+N < 0.5 % bei 1 kHz
- DSP functions: Filter, EQ, adjustable delay, volume adjustment, channel mixer
- Integrated Ethernet 4-port switch for WeNet system and LAN interfaces
- Up to 4 audio inputs
- Up to 4 audio outputs
- Up to 8 galvanically isolated, quiescent current monitorable control inputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated control inputs additionally monitoring quiescent current
- Up to 8 galvanically isolated control outputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated, quiescent current monitorable control outputs
- Up to 4 galvanically isolated, current-fed [I20mA] measuring inputs
Fan concept for the product family ELISA III-IP –
Energy transmission generates heat.
By the following measures the modern product family ELISA III-IP can be used optimally with little effort. Download our fan concept.