– Not suitable for new installations –
The MPWL is designed as a universal broadband communication system for public and private railways as well as industrial companies with frequent intercom calls and for announcements.
The systems are built modularly from components for 19” subracks and are operated stand-alone or fully integrated into the Wenzel-MACS operational communication system. The software is adaptable to the respective requirements.
A microprocessor is used to control the intercom functionality and public announcements. This enables call set-up times of less than 200 ms.
The modular design of the switching network allows a variety of system configurations. The tendency of rigid systems to block the switching network is thus avoided. The MPWL central modules for connecting the internal call stations have a local microprocessor. This makes the overall system even more efficient.
As end devices, call stations with WL interface are available in the versions indoor call station and weatherproof outdoor call station as well as indoor call stations with four-wire connection technology.
The MPWL can also be connected to public and private radio networks.
- Intercom system for up to 255 call stations with up to 768 destination key lines
- Variable assignment of destination key lines of parallel and serial call stations
- Up to 32 separate group and multi-address calls possible
- Plug and play insertion
- Remote maintenance, configuration and debugging via modem connection or ISDN