In industry and public transport companies, operational equipment must be monitored and controlled reliably using telecommunications technology. This includes the functional control of remote equipment, the remote control of video cameras for surveillance purposes, the transmission of fire and burglar alarms as well as the remote transmission of measured values.
Remote monitoring and control has further advantages when information is distributed and evaluated appropriately:
- Significant effort reduction in case of fault clearance and maintenance
- Fast, comprehensive status overview of the facilities due to central display of all faults
- Early overview of frequent breakdowns by a targeted evaluation of fault messages
The remote control and monitoring system ZMX80 is the basis for a flexible remote system with distributed control centers. The concept with central acquisition and distribution of all messages and commands optimally implements the above-mentioned advantages of a remote system.
Various control centers at any station in the remote control network can be operated simultaneously. The information are displayed in a function-related manner centrally, evaluated and combined in individual control centers.
- Spontaneous transmission of each input, suitable for controlling remote public address systems
- Up to 26 lines on one switching computer
- Up to 250 stations per line possible