The system station allows high-quality live announcements via the WeNet system interface and is used to operate the CESAA (CE-type) or ELISA III (WM-type) systems.
The call station meets all requirements of EN 54‑16 and is designed for use as a system call station for a voice alarm system (VAS) in accordance with VDE 0833‑4.
- EN 54‑16 certified as well as VDE 0833‑4 and conforming to EN 50849
- IP32 housing prevents damage from liquids accidentally tipped from above
- 20 high quality buttons with a clear tactile feedback and distinct pressure point. Status display with two multicoloured LEDs per button
- Dedicated, robust PTT button with LED ring to signal the current connection status
- Automatic adjustment to the speaker volume (AGC, automatic gain control)
- Reduction of acoustic feedback (whistling noises) from the speaker to the microphone (pitch shift)
- Authentication via RFID key for enhanced security (option)
- Integrated Ethernet 2-port switch. Redundant (option) connection to the central unit
- Supply via PoE or plug-in power supply unit
- Installation angle 0° and 30°. Wall mounting set
- High quality gooseneck microphone
- Emergency and alarm functions